A GUIDE TO VALENTINE’S DAY IN LANGLEY
January 31, 2022
February is upon on us, and you know what that means…..Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! We know it isn’t always easy to decide what to do or where to find a gift to show the special people that you care for them. So, as we continue with our campaign of ‘Sharing the Local Love’ we have created this guide to help you out.
There is something special about a piece of art that has been handcrafted by a local artisan! The exclusive, handmade details inspired by a craftsperson make for treasures that will be cherished for years to come.
JEN ELLIS DESIGNS @ MAVEN
23343 Mavis Avenue
8 – 23230 Billy Brown Road
KIZMIT GIFT GALLERY
150 – 9220 Glover Road
21999 96th Avenue
We haven’t met anyone yet who didn’t appreciate flowers or a plant to brighten up their space. These local florists offer a wide variety of options that are sure to bring a smile to your favourite person’s face!
BROOKSWOOD FLORIST & CHOCOLATES
104 – 4061 200th Street
FARM BOY FLOWERS
8301 224th Street
110 – 9140 Glover Road
NICHE BOUTIQUE FLORALS
106 – 23343 Mavis Avenue
WALNUT GROVE FLORAL BOUTIQUE
E102 – 20159 88th Avenue
That’s right! We said treats. Whether it is something small like handmade chocolates or a 5-course gourmet dinner to-go, these providers have you covered.
BLACK PUDDING IMPORTS
107 – 20353 64th Avenue
180 – 9220 Glover Road
WELL SEASONED GOURMET
117 – 20353 64th Avenue
It can be elaborate, or a walk in the park, either way we know your dearest will appreciate their time spent with you at one of these great locations in the Township of Langley.
– Pick up a Valentines Pack that includes a bottle of wine and a charcuterie platter to enjoy at home for two from BACKYARD VINEYARDS.
– Have some fun with a guided tour from BEYOND BUBBLES TOURS.
– Take a self-guided tasty tour that has been carefully curated by the team at CHEW ON THIS TASTY TOURS.
– Travel to Roma with Chef Alessandro and enjoy Rustic Trattoria filled ‘con amore’ at MANGIA E SCAPPA.
– Enjoy dinner and a show while supporting local charities with LANGLEY CHARITABLE NIGHTS
– Test your love of wines as you experience a blind wine tasting, along with treats and charcuterie at TOWNSHIP 7 VINEYARDS & WINERY.
– Take a peaceful stroll at one of our SCENIC PARKS.
This is just a few of the ways you can celebrate Valentines Day and ‘Share the Local Love’ all at the same time in the Township of Langley. For more information on other businesses, please visit us at Tourism Langley.