Here in Langley, not only do we have the great outdoors at your fingertips, but we also have some amazing locations for you sport enthusiasts to practice your talents or watch the game! If you need a place to practice your swing, pitch, or stroke; we’ve got those!
Listed below are a couple of businesses that would be an amazing place to train your athletic talents!
#7-20475 62nd Avenue, Langley.
Put your skills to the test! The Bat Cave has three batting cages, a big screen TV, tables and chairs set up for awesome spectating comfort. Book your batting time slot online now!
Looking for an escape into the beautiful scenery of Langley? Then horseback riding is the thing for you! Venture out into one of our parks here in the Township while riding on one of the beautiful horses these businesses can offer you!
- Glen Valley Stables glenvalleystables.com
- Langley 204 Horseback Riding langley204.com
- Sacred Equestrians sacredequestrians.com
Affectionately referred to as “Frolf”, disc golf is a great way to get outdoors and spend time with friends. Explore the courses offered at our Disc Golf parks catering to various skill levels.
- Dale Ball Passive Park 20733 36th Avenue, Langley
- Raptor’s Knoll Disc Golf Park 1111 272nd Street, Langley
Here in Langley, we have many beautiful golf courses for you to come and enjoy! With exquisite views and some great food and drinks, it is never a dull moment.
- Belmont Golf Course wcgg.ca
- Fort Langley Golf Course fortlangleygolf.ca
- Langley Golf and Banquet Centre langleygolfcentre.com
- Pagoda Ridge Golf Course pagodaridge.ca
- Poppy Estate Golf Course poppygolf.ca
- The Redwoods Golf Course redwoods-golf.com
Best Places to Watch the Game
- Fort Pub & Grill fortpub.com
- Horse & Ryder Pub thehorseandryder.com
- Mr. Mikes mrmikes.com
- Oak & Thorne Neighborhood Public House jrghospitality.com