June 19, 2021
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features local farmers and artisans providing locally grown fresh farm vegetables and fruit, Jam & fruit preserves, pickles, fresh baked goods, fresh fish, and grass-fed meats, BC wines, spirits, and craft beer, the “Best of BC” arts and crafts, and much more every week.
We ask our customers to respect all BC CDC, COVID-19 Rules & Regulations.
- – At the entrance, at our customer greeting tents, we have sanitizers and a wash station available
– Customers are asked to shop at the market by walking one-way around, following the signs, practice 6′ social distancing, and stay in your individual/family “bubble”
– Up to ten persons presently allowed in each “family bubble”
– No stopping to gather & chat, nor group socializing
– Follow the red arrows that direct shoppers around the market
– Masks are now “required” for everyone!