Alder Grove Heritage Society & Telephone Museum
Founded in 1989, the Alder Grove Heritage Society is the steward for the F. J. Hart Building in Aldergrove. The 1910 BC Mills building is home to the Telephone Museum and Aldergrove’s community archives.
The museum and society are run by volunteers who share an interest in preserving our local heritage and making it available for others who may want to research family and local history. The museum’s telephone collection is very extensive and features telephones throughout the years as well as other telephone-related history and objects.
Admission to the museum is by donation and the Society also has a number of local history books for sale, including The Place Between 1866-1939 and The Place Between 1940-1970, which contain the histories of many local families, businesses, schools and associations.