John Welsh & Los Valientes began with the belief that music has the power to bring people together regardless of language, age or culture. For his latest project, John Welsh has recruited a talented group of Canadian and Colombian musicians incorporating instruments such as the accordion and Colombian tiple. Blending upbeat rhythms from latin, reggae and soca music John Welsh & Los Valientes get crowds dancing and singing wherever they perform. Check out their page for more info!
Here’s what you need to know about our Party in The Tent Night
- – The band will be on stage from 6 – 9 PM
- – Tickets are $10 per person and you must book in groups of 4 or 6
- – 19+ Only
- – Tickets include a complimentary flower crown from the Flower Fort
- – Chef Adrian will be there for all your dinner and snack needs.
- – Our Roving Rooster Mobile Bar will be pouring at the tent and “sharing jugs” of a special cider sangria will be available for purchase.
- – The event will run rain or shine as you will be under the big white tent.
- – No refunds will be given on individual tickets.
- – Very Limited amount of spots available.
All Covid-19 Safety Protocols will be in place and are to be followed respectively.
We hope to see you there!