Need directions to Langley? Here is some helpful information on where to find us.
1. Start out going EAST on W 12TH AVE.
2. W 12TH AVE becomes S GRANDVIEW HWY.
3. Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 1 E/TRANS CANADA HWY E.
4. Take the 176 ST/HWY-15 exit, EXIT 53, toward CLOVERDALE/U.S. BORDER.
5. Take the 176TH ST.SOUTH ramp toward CLOVERDALE.
6. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto 176 ST/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 15/PACIFIC HWY.
7. Turn LEFT onto FRASER HWY/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 1A.
8. Turn RIGHT onto 204 ST.
9. End at Langley, BC
(google maps to be updated)
1. From Hwy7 Lougheed Hwy take the Golden Ears Bridge South
2. Take 200th St South to Langley City or
3. Turn East on 96th Ave to Fort Langley
1. Start out going SOUTHWEST on S FRASER WAY toward JAMES ST.
2. Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 1 W/TRANS CANADA HWY W via the ramp on the LEFT toward VANCOUVER.
3. Take the 232 ST/HWY-10 exit, EXIT 66, toward LANGLEY/FERRIES.
4. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto 232 ST/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 10/HWY-10-BYP. Continue to follow PROVINCIAL ROUTE 10/HWY-10-BYP.
5. Turn LEFT onto GLOVER RD/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 10. Continue to follow GLOVER RD.
6. GLOVER RD becomes 204 ST.
7. End at Langley, BC
1. Drive North along 264th Street for 7 km (4.3 miles)
2. Turn left on Fraser Highway.
1. Head West on Highway 1 (Trans Canada)
2. Follow exit signs as applicable, (264th, 232nd, 200th)
We can make your
Langley trip even better.
Call us at 604-371-1477
Savour delicious wines and enjoy freshly baked goods.
Fresh air, sunshine and lots of perfectly ripened produce.
With over 600 shops to choose from, there's something for you.
Enjoy a day trip or camp-out on an incredible wildlife adventure.