Become a Tourism Langley Voting Stakeholder
Becoming a voting stakeholder is FREE and the benefits are invaluable. We invite you to join with us in developing a strong tourism industry in Langley, British Columbia!
MARKETING PARTNERS RECEIVE:
- Access to cooperative marketing opportunities
- Invitations to tourism development workshops
- Regular sales and marketing updates and communication
- Participation in industry input and planning sessions
- Voting rights for Tourism Langley’s Board of Directors at the AGM
- Website, blog and social media exposure
- Event promotion via the Langley Weekly email and Fresh Sheet
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Complete the form on the reverse and return it
- Send your current photos and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a banner link on your website to www.tourism-langley.ca
- Promote Tourism Langley as a source for destination information
- Upload your events to our online calendar
- Actively participate in our promotions by displaying posters or printed materials
- Provide access to your product to be used for coupons, gift certificates, prizes etc
- Support Familiarization (FAM) Tour opportunities
- Subscribe to ‘The Langley Weekly’ and our periodic marketing communications
- Use the hashtag #langleyfresh on your social media posts for enhanced exposure
Click here for the Tourism Langley Stakeholder Application
Tourism Langley’s Sponsorship Program
Funds for events are for the purpose of sponsorship. Tourism Langley will act as other commercial sponsors in terms of recognition and benefits. View and download the Community Support Application for more information.
Meetings & Workshops
Tourism Langley’s next Annual General Meeting will be held Spring 2017. The date and time will be posted here once available.
We would appreciate it if you took a few moments to answer our short survey.