Halloween is a time to dress up as your favourite character. Costumes range from a Disney Princess, Superhero to a Minion. It is also a time to get scared out of your skin from the haunted houses you go to or scary movies you watch! As I little girl, I always loved dressing up. For a couple years in a row, I was a black cat. Why two years in a row as a black cat? I just loved being a black cat so why not wear it as many Halloween’s as possible!
As I was reflecting back on some of my old costumes, I remembered some of my favourite Halloween traditions. One of my favourite traditions was to go trick or treating of course! To me it was special, my brother and I grew up in the back woods of Mission. We didn’t have many or any neighbours around us. We would have had to walk a couple of kilometres just to knock on someone’s door to say Trick or Treat. So every year, my elementary school friends would pick their local neighbourhood to try our luck for Trick or Treating! Now, being a little too old to trick or treat, I try and be brave through the scary movies I watch with friends.
- Eileen said, she just loved seeing all the kiddies and their cute costumes. Also love those toasted pumpkin seeds!
- Circle Farm Tour said, Toasting those delicious pumpkin seeds as we carve the Jack-o-Lanterns… can’t let them go to waste!
- Elaine said, she loves pumpkins
- Julia said, driving through the streets of Langley it is wonderful to see Pumpkins on porches & decks
- We Heart Local said, Local pumpkin picking as well as having guests over to enjoy this Cheese-Stuffed Pumpkin!
Still need some ideas for Halloween? Here’s the list of Events on October 31st, in Langley this year.
Halloween Hoot at the Fort- October 31 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Trick or Treat Parade at Willowbrook Shopping Centre –October 31 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Halloween Murder Mystery – October 31 @ 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Willy Wonka Fun Night – October 31 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm